Nationwide Recruitment at Saro Agro Allied Limited
Saro Agro Allied Limited has over two- decades experience in Exporting Agricultural commodities and have pioneered organic Cocoa Certification sustainability programmes with leading certification bodies closely working with farmers and other key stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Cocoa Procurement Professional
Location: Nationwide (Anywhere within the Cocoa growing areas)
- The Experienced Cocoa Procurement Professional is a strategic partner in running the business and plays a crucial role in ensuring that the business will deliver on set targets and will help to shape and implement the procurement strategies that will allow us to achieve on our objectives and goals.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage procurements contracts and negotiations with suppliers
- Gather, analyse & report market information on crop and competition
- Undertake a regular reviews and advocate necessary amendments to the procurement processes and guidelines
- Maintenance of company’s assets in good condition at all times
- Develop and Manage new and Existing Supplier relationships
- Identify and Expand new and existing new markets
- Procure commodities in line with company’s procurement guidelines , processes and pricing targets
- Initiate and drive for new cost savings techniques in the sourcing process
- Must be willing to travel and live in the Cocoa growing areas. In addition, candidate must possess driving skills and a good driving track record.
- Must have strong negotiation and inter personal skills.
- Must be passionate and deliver on speed.
- Passionate about achieving agreed set targets and goals.
- Demonstrable experience in deployment of Speed & Aggression in achieving goals.
- Strong ethics and high moral standards.
- High level strategic thinking capabilities.
- Possesses Shared Mindset
- Must be within the age bracket of 30 to 40 years
- Possess minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Possession of a Masters’ degree and Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Have relevant and rich procurement experience in a successful cocoa export business. This should be a minimum of 4 years.
- Must understand the Nigerian Cocoa Procurement Terrain.
- Have good working knowledge about Cocoa beans quality parameters and management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12th July, 2019.