Training Administrator Job at Newhall Training & Recruitment Services
Newhall is a leading HR consulting firm with the resources, expertise and reach to solve the most pressing and complex people challenges that organizations face today.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Administrator
- We are looking for a Training Administrator to support our training function. Candidate will be responsible for communicating with participants and vendors and assist with developing the most effective training proposals and programs.
- Candidate should combine a strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task and work under pressure. Candidate should also be a reliable problem-solver and with strong project management skills.
- Candidate’s goal will be to ensure that our training programs are engaging and run smoothly.
- Submit reports on training activities and results
- Resolve issues as they arise at training facilities
- Act as a point-of-contact for vendors and participants
- Handle accounts receivable and ensure invoices are paid
- Recommend improvements or new programs for the Company
- Participate in creating and implementing training programs
- Put together training proposals
- Prepare material for new training programs; reviews, evaluates and modifies existing and proposed programs; recommends appropriate changes.
- Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
- Prepare and distribute training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms etc.
- Book training facilities and ensure they’re properly set up
- Prepare and disseminate material (e.g. instructional notes, feedback forms)
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven experience as a Training Administrator, HR Assistant or similar role
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of office procedures and billing
- Proficient in MS Office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Covering Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 9th July, 2019.