Vacancy for a Store Keeper at So Fresh Neighbourhood Market
So Fresh Neighbourhood Market is Nigeria’s number one premium healthy food brand, that provides fresh, good, clean nutrition and promote a healthy lifestyle. At So Fresh, we believe food should be fresh and close to nature as possible, hence we create fresh, tasty, yum, organic, nutritious and healthy food choices.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Store Keeper
- To provide support to outlet operations by ensuring product management and proper inventory documentation and safety
- Ensures smooth issuing of materials to the production department.
- Ensures books of records (issued notes, received notes, etc) are up to date.
- Maintains inventory by conducting daily/monthly physical counts; reconciles variances; inputting data
- To initiate purchase requisitions to replenish fresh produce whenever stock level approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
- Weekly, track expiration of products items in the store and shelves accordingly.
- Maintain storage area by organizing floor space
- Ensures proper safety measures are taken for the safety of materials on display in the store
- Administrative and other duties:
- Receives and stores documents and confidential files; such as goods & consumables requisition and received notes, waste records.
- Receives and inspects incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders
- Processes and distributes documentation with orders
- Receives, stores, tags, and track surplus property.
- Adhere to strict codes of personal cleanliness, grooming, personal hygiene and appear cheerful at all times.
- Adhering to storage design principles; recommends improvements.
- Withdraws and records expired products, bad fruits, and Vegetables.
- Paste stickers on bottles, cups and bowls and other packaging materials.
- Responsible for a good and attractive display of fresh produce to maximize customer interest and sales by sorting, organizing, arranging and proper placement of produce in baskets and cooling units
- Receives, records and ensures cleanliness, proper storage, preservation, packaging, and display of fresh fruits, vegetables in produce baskets and cooling units.
- Ensures adequate availability of complimentary items such as straws, serviette, and packaging materials for production activities.
- Other related duties assigned by the Supply Chain Manager/ Warehouse Supervisor
- Must possess a minimum of a National Diploma in any of the following disciplines, Accounting, Purchasing and Supply, Procurement, Business Administration, and any other related discipline, with at least 1 full year of experience in storekeeping.
Key Skill Sets:
- Must be trustworthy
- Must be professional in relating to people
- Must possess good time management skills
- Must possess physical stamina & mobility to reach, kneel and bend.
- Must possess good computer skills.
- Must possess influencing and persuasion skills
- Must possess knowledge of policy & procedure
How to Apply
Interested and qualify candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email