Graduate Trainees Programme at Workforce Group
Workforce Group – With over 13 years of consistently helping organisations solve their peoples’ problem, Workforce Group presents the second edition of the Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
- The Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme is a distinctive initiative of Workforce Group that connects top graduate trainees across various disciplines with great organisations who are particular about the quality of employees they hire. It is a highly curated selection programme set to be the most value adding job and career events in Nigeria with a great emphasis on bridging the gap between employers and top talents.
- The maiden edition of the programme in November 2017 featured more than 15 top organisations such as Nestle, Sterling Bank, UACN Plc, Cadbury, Guaranty Trust Bank, Nestoil, Lafarge Africa who participated to select from the league of extraordinary graduate that came out successful in the proprietary Workforce Graduate Trainee selection process.
This second edition is carefully designed to help our clients:
- Select from the top 5% of graduate trainees in the country
- Eliminate the rigours of finding the right candidates for their entry level role
- Cut down on the time spent in searching and screening graduate trainee
- Outclass other top graduates to earn a place in the Graduate Trainee programmes of leading companies in key sectors of the economy; Oil & Gas | FMCG | Financial Services | Professional Services | Hospitality | Telecoms & It
Young, bright, self-driven, result-oriented individuals matching the criteria below are eligible to apply:
- Not more than 26 years by December 31st, 2019.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper in any Engineering, Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Commercial or IT related courses.
- Completed NYSC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply