Business Development Officer Job Vacancy at Softcopy Nigeria
Softcopy is a researchers’ aid, e-publishing house and e-book retailer famous for its tested integrity, excellence and independence.
As a researchers’ aid, the softcopy team consciously and painstakingly gather materials: journals, articles, books, dissertations, and thesis across various higher institutions of learning in Nigeria and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job Description /Responsibility
- Promote the company brands to prospective customers.
- Report to the team leader and state coordinator.
- Monitor and analyse data market conditions to identify competitive advantages.
- Increase the visibility and awareness of the company’s product to maximize sales growth
- Develop, design and implement business strategy.
- Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of marketing program of the company.
- Build strong relationship with clients and increase the company clients data base.
- Meeting sales target, creativity and sales planning.
- Conceptualize, conduct and produce business visibility studies and implementation strategy.
- Providing product information.
- Liaising and persuading targeted customers.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Effective verbal and writing communication skills.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Highly familiar with the higher institution of learning’s protocols.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th July, 2019.
- This job is more suitable for serving corp members in need of PPA and the recent ex-corpers could applied as well for immediate employment.
- It is very important for applicants to reside in Ibadan.