Job Vacancies at Rossland Group
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria.
In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the positions below:
Job Title: Field Agronomist
- Master’s in Agronomy, Agricultural Science or any other related field
- Certificate and experience in marketing especially in agricultural products
- 2-4 years working relevant working experience as a Field Agronomist
- Must be well rounded in fertilizer production, application and creating awareness to local farmers in specialised areas.
- Must be based in Anambra or willing to relocate at your own expense and can speak the local dialect fluently
Job Title: Accountant
- Excellent Computer skill and Communication Skill
- Good Knowledge in Auditing
- Based in Abuja Especially Lugbe and its environs.
- Available to start Immediately.
- B.Sc or its equivalent in Accounting
- Very good working experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- 2-4 Years previous relevant Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Able to work without supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.