Administrative/Customer Care Officer Vacancies at Wangaraufoods
Wangaraufoods is a food processing, packaging and delivery company based in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative/Customer Care Officer
- Must Reside Within Yaba and Environs
- Attend to customers promptly.
- Post pictures on social media platform at least 4 times daily.
- 7am, 12pm, 3pm and 6pm
- Take down orders.
- Arrange for timely deliveries to customer.
- Calls customers for feedbacks and reviews
- Reports to the supervisor.
- Every morning text the supervisor the items/orders of the day.
- Take BEAUTIFUL pictures of all food products before they are dispatched.
- Registers receipts and invoices of sales immediately customers pay.
- Hardworking and Honest
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
Job Title: Supervisor
- Daily ensures that the factory rules and regulations are kept, including wearing of hairnet, handgloves and robe.
- Ensures that factory is clean at all times.
- Ensures that daily payment to suppliers are made.
- Calls the MD, everyday to inquire about other cost, so that it can be documented.
- In charge of ensuring that the quality of food items dispatched to customers are in line with the company’s vision and mission of Hygiene, convenience and of the utmost quality.
- A supervisor will coordinate the purchasing personnel and the Admin personnel to ensure the following:
- Timely purchase of food items(Time is of the utmost importance)
- Timely purchase of raw Materials.
- Timely delivery of food items.
- Supervises the casual staff who come to sort and package food items to ensure that food items are of the utmost quality (dirt free, stone free and non-leakage of packaging Materials)
- DAILY records purchases, raw materials and stock available.
- Daily reminds MD of debt owed to suppliers
- Daily report of Turkey, roaster and sales via email
- Must live around Yaba and it’s Environs
- Must be honest and hardworking.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.