Dispatch Rider Job at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- The Dispatch Rider would be responsible for ensuring that assigned motorcycle is used for authorized assignments and is in good working condition always.
The Dispatch Rider Duties include:
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary.
- Record information, such as items received and delivered
- Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Ensure correct product are dispatched promptly using the motorcycle
- Effective use of real-time App
- Maintain daily and accurate collection, remittance and reconciliation of cash from retail outlets to the supervisor
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, Sales Application etc)
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
- Report t all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the responsible manager
- Responsible for updating the Riders’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
READ ALSO: Latest Recruitment at Erisco Foods Limited
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 19th July, 2019.