Job For Digital Media Expert at Techie Planet Limited
Techie Planet Limited is a top rank software development and technology consulting company that provides enterprise software solutions and services of global class quality to the satisfaction of its clients to improve their business processes, catalyse their operational throughput and help achieve their goals.
We focus on enterprise web and mobile (Android & iOS) solutions, business intelligence and analytics solutions, enterprise portals and systems integration. We work with private organizations and government bodies to deliver solutions in various industries including healthcare, real estate, financial services, manufacturing and the public sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Expert
- Are you adept at using digital tools for marketing? Techie Planet Limited would love to work with you…
What you’ll do:
- Finding and recommending opportunities for collaboration to increase visibility through events (online).
- Plan and develop tech related content, including articles, newsletters and infographics.
- Build, grow and maintain a robust mailing list for newsletter.
- Planning and executing our digital marketing campaigns on platforms including web, email/newsletters and social media
- Maintaining our social media presence across various digital channels including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, WeChat Nigerian and international forums
- Analysis, measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising campaign budget and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Employing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
What we are looking for in you:
- A deep understanding of current marketing tools and strategies and the ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Team spirit and initiative
- Fine communication skills – writing, speaking
- Ability to work on graphics to go with posts is a distinct advantage.
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian and global tech space.
- Ability to create thoughtful tech oriented content
Who you’ll work with:
- A marketing communication and business development team, and the entire public.
How you’ll convince us to hire you
You should have the following:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Demonstrable experience in tech related content development
- Demonstrable experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Willingness to learn and grow on the job
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV that shows at least one of your personal social media handle to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th July, 2019.