Graduate Intern Recruitment at Henkel
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Ref Id: 190005B4
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Henkel is for those who step up. Do You?
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Liaison with Shared Service Centers for booking of vendor invoices, processing of vendor payments.
- Preparation of transfer instruction letters to banks for processing of bank payments.
- Support for cost center clean up.
- Support for other controlling topics.
- Liaison with bankers as required by treasury manager.
- Support for Form M processing.
- Month end Close-the-books procedures.
- Preparation of quarterly/monthly reports.
- Reconciliation of accounts.
- Finance Business partnering.
- Transactional postings.
- Providing support for administrative tasks.
- Support for cost center monitoring.
- Be proactive and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and network across other functions/business units.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about good customer service and data entry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – advanced user of Excel.
- Basic knowledge of SAP will be of added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics.
- 0-2 years of working experience.
- ICAN/ACCA certification will be of added advantage.
- Be organised with personal workload, efficient and accurate.
- Attention to detail is essential
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply