New Job For Dispatch Rider at Addosser Microfinance Bank
Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Duties & Responsibilities
- The dispatch rider will be instructed on when to collect the package, and the destination address.
- Dispatch rider will sign for the package on collection, and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery.
- The dispatch rider is expected to transport and receive items quickly by motorcycle. Items can include packages, letter, legal documents or messages.
- Keeping of motorcycle roadworthy.
Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- Applicant must have good knowledge of Lagos routes.
- A minimum of a Senior High School Certificate.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Applicant must have at least 2 years’ experience in similar job role.
- Must be physically fit.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th August, 2019.