Recruitment For Store/Inventory Officer at Amazuma Services Limited
AmaZuma Services Limited is a medium telecommunications engineering and oil and gas servicing company committed to providing zero down time on telecommunications facilities and network transmission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store/Inventory Officer
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling and movement of equipment repairs.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- High level of integrity.
- Must possess good relationship management/ advocacy skills.
- Must possess good report writing, presentation, data interpretation skills.
- Must have HND/B.Sc in Social Sciences/Business Administration with at least 4 years experience.
- Applicant must reside in Lagos
- Leadership/mentoring skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience using MS office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook among others.
READ ALSO: Multiple Job Openings at Jumia Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th August, 2019