Vacant Job For Technician at Teknokleen Limited
Teknokleen Limited – In August 1990, Teknokleen Limited was incorporated to conduct the business of hygiene services and consultancy.
Through strategic management and planning, it has become a Group with subsidiaries and involved in the business of integrated facility management services, sales and distribution of cleaning equipment, products and accessories, catering equipment, FF&E items for the hospitality industry, paper products as well as toilet fittings refurbishment services. Currently TEKNOKLEEN is 100% owned by Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technician
- Our firm is currently looking for an experienced, accomplished, self-motivated Technician to maintain and support our industry-leading products and systems.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Technical Department, a team that provides integrated services to meet our clients’ high quality standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with the Technical department and making recommendations
- Performing calibrations for wire placement and electronic components
- Responsible for all required electrical qualification tests on projects and ensuring compliance with all outside parties involved
- Participating in test runs and meeting safety regulations
- Modifying systems to be environmentally friendly
- Monitoring and analyzing electrical systems
- Collaborating with engineers to determine the best placement of electrical wiring
- Testing devices for improvement, safety, and quality control
- Updating older electrical systems for changes, cost reductions, improvements, safety, and quality control
- Repairing broken equipment and wiring
- Reviewing architectural plans and preparing technician needs
- Performing and analyzing tests to track results and make improvements
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3 to 4 years of experience as a technician or in a similar field.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent communicator; able to understand instructions and communicate effectively
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal property and safety regulations
- Strong technical skills
- Applicants should be resident in Lagos.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- OND in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
- Able to take initiative to recommend projects, product improvements, or cost reductions
- In-depth understanding of electrical regulations, construction, materials, and industry
- Strict attention to detail
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: to: firstname.lastname@example.orgUsing the position as subject of the mail.