Recruitment for Graduate Marketing Interns at Henkel
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Job ID: 1900068F
- Weekly sales and market performance tracking and reporting.
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies for Waw & Nittol.
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative.
- Develop an understanding of key external market trends including benchmarking, retailer and sales channel analysis; Perform market analysis and research on competition.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Oversee the social media channels of the brands.
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (local campaign build up) & follow up on execution.
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc).
- Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews.
- Organize internal events to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords) .
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
- Ideal candidate must be confident, Adaptable and creative.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply