Customer Service/Business Development Executive recruitment at Ibaka Entertainment Limited (IbakaTV)
Ibaka Entertainment Limited, ibakatv is a video on demand platform for Nollywood movies; it has over 15,000 hours of movie and TV content streamed on-demand. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a strategic business position as we maintain our status as one of the fastest-growing internet entertainment companies in Nigeria. Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service/Business Development Executive
- Identify and acquire new accounts that will have a major strategic impact on the long-term success of the company.
- Manage the development and growth of profitable new business; develop and maintain effective key customer relationships as well as ensure business growth through directing and managing business development activities.
- Account interface.
- To grow the business.
- Monitor account performance and ensure that set targets are met.
- Be both proactive and reactive to the customer’s needs and actively manage/monitor their performance (conduct and facilitate regular client visits.)
- Generate new ideas that will contribute to account growth.
- Prepare necessary reports (Metrics, Periodic Business Reviews) and maintain in company database.
- Provide monthly report on revenue intake and closed deals.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by developing and maintaining excellent relationships and effective communication channels.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- You are required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
Qualification and Experience
- The job holder must have a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business, Communication, Humanities or Marketing related discipline with a minimum of 1-year post qualification experience in related field. Possession of a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Good knowledge of media will be a good advantage.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all other departments.
- Have a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Must be abreast of local and global trends in marketing communications.
- Must have interest in marketing communications.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively and politely with mutual respect
Skills and Competencies:
- Communication Skills (Verbal and written)
- Client servicing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Must be honest and reliable
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good use of initiative
- Good presentation skills
- PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Must be multi-skilled
READ ALSO: Sanofi Nigeria Is Recruiting Graduates
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email