Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- The candidate would work closely with the Managing Director (MD) to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis.
- The candidate would help MD to make the best use of her time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- The candidate needs to acquire extensive knowledge of the organisation in which he/she works. They need to know who key personnel are (both external and internal) and understand the organisations’ aims and objectives.
- Candidates must posses the business knowledge.
- Attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities.
- Excellent Management skills and a Strategic thinker is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, editing and proofreading skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- B.A/B.Sc qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a PA.
- Female and must be resident on the island and environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email