Fadac Resources – Our client is a Conglomerate company in Nigeria and other parts of Africa. Due to expansion, they are currently in need of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Executive
- Under the support and guidance of the Brand Manager, understand the consumer market and develop/refine consumer segmentation strategies to ensure appropriate audiences are being reached.
- Under the support and guidance of the Brand Manager, create, align, refine and continuously evaluate marketing activation strategy to optimize the brand and support the sales and marketing team to meet financial targets.
- Ideate, plan, execute and report ROI on all digital activations and experiential marketing activations.
- Collaborate closely with remote field activation and experiential marketing team members, ensuring communication and continuity of strategy and execution of all field marketing activities.
- Build local and national digital networks to incrementally drive non-paid media coverage to enhance brand awareness and to position the brand favourably.
- Collaborate with the Brand Manager to provide input and synchronize experiential activities with other functional marketing roles and departments to create engaging and relevant content across the brand experience (liaison with social, content, influencer and digital media channels amongst others).
- Engage in outreach to develop and build relationships with influencers and associations (who can facilitate incremental/new customer facing opportunities and events) to elevate brand awareness and to drive adoption.
- Establish, manage, enhance and grow mutually beneficial local partnerships that position the brand favourably.
- Educate, inform, communicate and collaborate with key internal stakeholders (across all functional departments and teams).
- Define and drive progress of critical KPI’s including Net Promoter Score and measures of brand awareness.
- Drive measurable retail visit frequency, purchase and repeat purchase (loyalty) amongst current and target consumers.
- Create and measure internal (employee, stakeholder, investor) engagement to broaden brand ambassador network.
- Represent the brand at relevant consumer and industry events.
- Work cross-functionally with the creative and product marketing teams for event branding and product messaging.
- Overall management of all digital/mobile platforms and ensure relevant updates are managed effectively.
- Ultimately, manage all digital agencies to ensure the brands gets beyond all monetary values from the services rendered.
- B.Sc/HND holder with Computer Science and Digital/Brand Training
- Experience: Digital Strategy Development, Social Media Management,
- Digital & Mobile Marketing and copy writing
Application Deadline 30th September, 2019.