About Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment 2019
STANDARDS ORGANISATION OF NIGERIA (SON) is the apex standardization body in Nigeria.
SON was established by SON Act No. 14, 2015, which repeals the Standards Organisation of Nigeria Act, Cap 59 laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria, 2004, and Enact the STANDARDS ORGANISATION OF NIGERIA Act. 2015 for the purpose of providing additional functions for the organisation, increasing penalty for violation, and for related matters.
Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 SON
Applications are expected from candidates who have minimum of Bachelor degree or HND in the following cadre specific qualification:
- Laboratory Sciences
- Physical Sciences:- Chemistry; Microbiology; Biochemistry; Physics; Agriculture; Botany; Zoology; Industrial Chemistry.
Essential Skills and Attributes
Personal traits and skills essential for working at SON include:
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- Active listening and analytical thinking ability
- Creativity and innovative disposition
- Distinctive written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Focus on service delivery
- Computer Literacy