Executive Assistant Recruitment At EWorker
EWorker is a leading company in the Information, Communication and Technological development space in Nigeria. Which provide skillful expertise, and cutting-edge technology to create products and services that anticipate and meet customers expectations; enable educational institutions to thrive in inspiring a new generation of leaders for society. They now have an opening for an Executive Assistant.
- Specialization: Secretarial and Personal Assistant
- Industry: ICT / Telecommunications
- Job Type: Full Time
- Experience: 2 year(s)
- Qualification: HND, Bachelor’s Degree
- Location: Lagos
Reports to: Managing Director
About the Role:
As an Executive Assistant you will be working closely with the Managing Director daily, providing administrative support, on a one-on-one basis. Your job will be to help the director to make the best use of his time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks. You would also manage calendars, make travel arrangements and preparing expense reports.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have a great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of the business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
What you will do:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Calendar management – coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Event management organization of biannual Executive Management Team meetings, quarterly meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, dinners, etc
- Play a key role in creating and building presentations for the Director including PowerPoint slides, preparing and integrating financial data into presentations, incorporating multimedia materials (video, music, web content etc).
- Coordinate complex business and personal travel accommodations (domestic and international).
- Format information for internal and external communication memos, emails, presentations, reports on behalf of the Director.
- Taking notes and minutes on behalf of Director during meetings.
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Build relationships with other high ranking Executives within and outside the company and function as a liaison to the Partner.
- Expense management duties, which include submitting expense reports in a timely manner.
- Screening telephone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
What you should have:
- Should have Legal background with LLB in law and at least 2 years progressive experience in a similar role
- Excellent analytical skills, good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Attention to details.
- Good communication skills and a fast learner.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully participate in senior management teams that provide leadership and strategic direction.
- Must have unparalleled business acumen and can travel at short notice.
- Must exhibit a high level of initiative, flexibility and credibility
- Good working environment
- Pension and HMO
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should Click Here to Apply