Operations Manager (Service Delivery Manager) At Tek Experts: Do you love delivering IT support? Do you want to be responsible for delivering extraordinary customer for enterprise based services across Office 365 products? Are you looking for a rapidly growing company to take your career to the next level?
Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
- Specialization: Engineering , IT / Telecomm / Tech Jobs in Nigeria , Project Management , Engineering / Technical
- Industry: ICT / Telecommunications
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: HND, Bachelor’s Degree
- Location: Lagos
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Plan by prioritizing customer, staff and organizational requirements
- Onboard a team of specialists and developing the business unit knowledge in Tek Experts
- When needed, serve as part of the escalation path for operational issues
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the global leader of Consumer and client director informed of all critical issues
- Responsible for a wider perspective of metrics achievement
- Manage section and delivery managers locally
- Run, analyze reports and create action items to improve the operation and ensure metrics achievement
- Manage headcount numbers and work with the client director to update the quotas/targets
- Open communication with the delivery team to review team’s status, metrics, possible issues/needs and proceed with actions. Also to keep the managers updated on latest news, action plans, etc
- Concurrent meetings with customer’s managers, if needed
- Ensure that the support team meet KIPs and SLA
- Attend regular operational and business review meetings
- Participate in the review processes and workflow to diagnose areas for improvement
- Create, implement and maintain business processes
- Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed
- Performance management and people developmentCompetences• Demonstrable experience leading a support team of at least 200 team members
- Strong organizational, planning, leadership and management skills with a confident and professional manner
- Strong English communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent soft skills, including conflict resolution, influence and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a highly targeted environment
- Committed to self-development and the development of others
- Why Tek Experts?
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should APPLY HERE