Andela isDerk of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
Job Title: Product Coordinator
Locations: Lagos, Nigeria, Nairobi, Kenya
- You are curious, passionate and data driven. A lifelong learner who is eager to continuously deliver compelling value to a diverse and growing user base, through a product or a productised orchestration of services and experiences.
About The Role
- At Andela, we believe that Technology Leaders are defined by their ability to model, capture, and transfer the mindset and best practices of their craft to any technology professional from entry level developers to senior software engineers.
- In this role, you will nurture and demonstrate that expertise by investing in the next generation of African technology leaders to gain the skills needed to be globally employable engineers who consistently delight their teams and employers
- For pre-Andela learning and community programs, create and maintain learner journey mappings and learning paths with clear outcomes and critical data points
- Lead and collaborate with stakeholders to productise the landscape of pre-Andela learning, community, and ecosystem programs.
- Interact with stakeholders and customers to clearly understand product requirements in a data driven way.
- Advice on critical data to capture and how to capture them. Analyse product, user or market data, surface insights and provide recommendations
- Analyze and coordinate product related activities to meet and exceed stakeholder expectations
- Develop product specifications and roadmaps. Provide support in preparing RFPs, white papers and marketing documents.
- Lead or collaborate in product risk assessment, management and mitigation activities.
- Lead or collaborate in organizing shows, special events and other promotional or engagement events around products and offerings.
- Propose new ideas to drive commercialisation or gain profitability on products
- Contribute to Andela’s learning engagement and program evolution by modelling and running high impact initiatives, and also providing quality feedback
- Continuously level up on your own technical and professional skills and grow with the organization.
- Experience with leading and managing multiple high-value projects and products involving several stakeholders, in a data driven way.
- Fluent in oral and written communication in English.
- Proactive, clear and concise communication
- Ability to set and communicate clear goals and targets. Transparently track progress towards set targets and effectively communicate business value on a constant basis.
EPIC Values alignment:
- Demonstrable commitment to the improvement of people and processes through data and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough, pull out key insights, and tell a compelling story.
- If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
How to Apply for Andela Job
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply