The British Council SSA has a 6 month contract opportunity for an ICT Officer in Nigeria.
The Job : ICT Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
ICT Officer – Lagos
The Role Purpose:
To implement, maintain and monitor the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure in Nigeria Main Offices, supporting ICT Manager and Country ICT Manager and providing a range of appropriate, efficient IT services. Overall this will ensure the wider staff body have seamless access and services to meet their own objectives, business needs, strategy, and the aspirations of the Country Plan.
- Fluent level of spoken and written English (level B2)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) on Win 7 and Server 2008 platform
- University Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years IT experience on desktop support and server administration, networking and providing technical and business application support
- Office 2016 support and Knowledge of Office 365 functionality, including Skype for Business,
- Teams, OneNote, One Drive, Planner, Sway and practical ability in deployment, and supporting user requests
- User Support skills: Ensures all IT Issues are resolved or channelled to appropriate support function in GIS within agreed service level agreement
- Practical knowledge of computer networks (Client server and work group networks)
- Practical knowledge of working with Microsoft Windows server products in a corporate environment
- Microsoft Certified Professional on (Window10 + Server 2016) desirable
- ITIL Foundation certificate or corresponding level of knowledge desirable
- Basic Project Management skills desirable.
How To Apply