Royal Hospital, a National Health Insurance Scheme accredited health care provider and one of the first ever private hospitals located in Enugu requires for immediate employment the services of:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Accounting officers to work with the company’s auditor to ensure proper scrutiny of accounts from the details in the business’s accounts and its financial records.
- To prepare the annual financial statement.
- To facilitate the reconciliation of accounts.
- Also give financial advice.
- And other duties assigned by the Chief Finance Officer.
Candidate must possess the following:
- OND/HND or a Degree in Accounting or any relevant field.
- NYSC completion is mandatory
- Good knowledge of basic accounting principles, concepts and entries
- Good knowledge of Nigeria tax laws and regulations
- Must have atleast 2-3 years cognate experience in a reputable organization
- Must be computer literate.
- Not more than 35 years.
Read More: Cashier Job at Yaliam Press Limited
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all Credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.