Kayhelt Pharma – We are a fast growing pharmaceutical company based in Nigeria, born out of the desire to get the right product, at the right quality and at an affordable price to the end users.
Kayhelt Pharma Is Hiring Area Sales Manager
The Job : Area Sales Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job ID: 002
- The Area Sales Manager is responsible for making sure sales targets are met within the designated sales area or territory.
- Area Sales Managers develop a close relationship with all their major accounts to grow business organically and find new business.
- Area Sales Managers are experts in understanding their products, market area, trends, opportunities and competitive activity.
The main results the job holder is accountable for delivering:
- Finding new customers and constantly expanding the business.
- Monitoring sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- First class consultative sales skills. Good understanding of Features and Benefits.
- Monitor sales and profit for each account.
- Preparing account profiles for company accounts.
- Identify and create a strong loyal relationship with all decision makers.
- Ability to complete management reports on time (Very essential).
- Aware of applicable company KPIs and business plan.
- Be aware of all competitive activities within major accounts.
- Good disciplined use of CRM and administration.
- Sales presentations for clients showing the success and credibility of the business and its products
- Give pricing information to management and make recommendations.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with suppliers if appropriate.
- Create sales strategies for sales manager/director to approve
- Measuring and improving sales rep performance
Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of 4 years Experience as an Area Sales Manager in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Geographical Knowledge of territories.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices & Procedures within the pharmaeutical Industry in Nigeria
- Proven level of Integrity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales experience essential.
- Demonstrable and successful sales track record
- Good technical background in Pharmaceutical/Ophthalmic product area is desirable
- Good presentation skills
- Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas
- A degree in Business Studies would be an advantage
Read More: Cashier Job at Yaliam Press Limited