USAKING Services Limited is a NIGERIA based company with registry code RC: 978658. We are one of the leading professional property management (Real Estate), cleaning services and maintenance company in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
USAKING Services Limited Is Recruiting
Job Position: IT Personnel
Job Location: Lagos
Company: USAKING Services Limited
Deadline Date: 1st October, 2019
Specialization: Information Technology / ICT
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Date Posted: 20th September, 2019
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills with a commitment to understanding customer requirements as well as business objectives.
- Ability to provide effective, strategic advice on the use of technology to achieve shared goals.
- Management skills needed to oversee IT initiatives and collaborations with various technical staff.
- Design skills needed to help develop corporate IT systems and networks, ensuring the most effective architecture and functionality.
- Commitment to supporting new technology implementation.
- Patience and ability to train users in both new and existing IT systems.
- Constant willingness to provide assistance with technical issues, as needed.
- Problem solving skills to revise existing systems and suggest improvements.
- Ability to produce concise yet thorough reports within IT and for other teams as needed.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- BS/BA in Computer Science, IT or relevant field; MS/MBA in business considered to be a plus.
- Significant experience as IT Professional in a corporate setting.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot hardware, software, and network issues quickly and effectively.
- Highly experienced with various operating systems and databases.
- Track record of successful project management.
- Critical thinking skills and an analytical mind with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Enthusiastic about working collaboratively.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Pleasant demeanor and strong customer service skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Professional certifications (e.g. CompTIA A+) are also a valuable asset.
READ MORE: Inbound Officer Job at United Bank of Africa
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email
Apply in person at:
5, Alhaji Abdul-Rafiu Obitayo Street,
By Gbola Salami, Opposite Domino’s pizza – Agungi,
Lekki, Lagos State.
For more enquiries, please call: 08068199545, 07052512520.
Note: Applicant must stay on the island (Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo, VI, Ikoyi) and its environs.