Alpha Pharmacy is reputable for being the supplier of rare ethical products – orphan drugs, critical care products and devices in Nigeria for over 33 years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 6 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Train and supervise sales and store staff.
- Provide store staff with information to print on price tags, such as price, mark-ups or mark-downs, manufacturer number, season code, and style number.
- Examine, select, order, and purchase at the most favourable price Products consistent with quality, quantity, specification requirements and other factors.
- Negotiate prices, discount terms and transportation arrangements for products.
- Analyse and monitor sales records, trends and economic conditions to anticipate consumer buying patterns and determine what the company will sell and how much inventory is needed.
- Interview and work closely with vendors to obtain and develop desired products.
- Authorize payment of invoices or return of goods.
- Inspect products to determine value or yield.
- Set or recommend mark-up rates, mark-down rates, and selling prices for products.
- Confer with sales and purchasing personnel to obtain information about customer needs and preferences.
- Supervise and train the region’s wholesale team.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in similar role
- Familiarity with databases, statistics and product lines.
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Read More: Content Writer Job at LeeveOn Branding
Method of Application
Candidates should send CVs and cover letters to email@example.com