AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Senior Auditor – Network & Server Proficiency
Profile Duties – Key Responsibilities
- Proactive alignment with the IT audit scope and annual auditing cycles and plans.
- Preparation and review of pre audit documentation
- Perform full risk and compliance audit reviews, over controls related to effectiveness, efficiency and Security of IT operations’; using applicable standards and regulations.
- Evaluate control environment as it relates to emerging information technology trends (cloud computing, social media, BYOD, etc.)
- Evaluate information system design and implementation processes against project management and system development life cycles
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc. for IT processes such as system development, IT security management and IT operations.
- Ensure that IT Audits are performed in line with established professional and regulatory standards.
- Create and undertake IT-business audit risk assessments; develop and execute IT audits within specified implementation duration; discuss results with Management and provides guidance on control issues and concerns.
Post Audit Responsibilities:
- Prepare and present findings to the Management and Stakeholders of the Auditee, prepare IT Audit reports and IT Audit processes & procedures.
- Adequately document and summarize findings, recommendations and action plans in an audit report; reaches consensus on findings and recommendations with IT and business management; presents reports to audit management, business management and the Audit Committee.
- Prepares and submits requested documentation and reports for external audits and regulatory examinations.
- Ensure that management responses are received in a timely fashion, and are in line with recommendations, and have a reasonable estimated completion date.
- Performs follow-up consultation on resolution of key issues
- Serve as a department resource for questions and guidance on technical matters; extracts and provides data to other auditors for analysis.
Qualification & Requirement
- General IT work experience of 5yrs with 2 years minimum working experience as IT Auditor in a regulated environment, preferably a bank or financial institution:
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or higher
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification or equivalent
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or eequivalet.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure that you indicate the “Position” as the subject of the email. Failure to comply would render your application invalid.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2019.