Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Ernst & Young (EY) Is Recruiting
C Title: Head, Supply Chain and Operations
Ref Id: NIG0003G
- We are currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Manager to lead multiple client engagement teams and work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services in Supply Chain Management.
Chain and Operations at EY – Role and Service Offerings
Our Supply Chain & Operations team members provide insights into supply chain transformation. They cover sourcing, procurement, inbound logistics, engineering, manufacturing, final assembly, and product service and delivery. This team focuses on helping clients run their supply chains effectively to improve their business performance. Focus areas within our Supply Chain and Operations services are:
- End 2 End Supply Chain: E2E works closely with all offerings in EY from Supply Chain to TAS to Audit to deliver specialized integrated End 2 End solutions. Drives transformational change across silos and aligns supply chain to the market, synchronizing internal operations of the company and allowing all key areas of a business to work effectively.
- Operating Model Effectiveness (OME): Delivering strategies to ensure key functions, risks and assets of a company are centralized in a Principal company based in a tax effective location. Proffering strategic operational decisions that combines operational transformation with tax planning such that the company simultaneously undergoes transformation across multiple silos to receive maximum benefits from these decisions.
- Outsourcing Advisory and Management (OAM): Outsourcing is about improving efficiencies, driving innovation and boosting performance. To meet shareholder and competitive demands, companies are using outsourced business models. Expectations are high, but EY’s outsourcing advisors challenge conventional methods and bring a holistic approach to outsourcing initiatives, from determining if it is the right strategy to executing the functional transformation and implementing provider governance.
- Planning: Planning is the end to end SC function that orchestrates the resources of a company to procure, produce, distribute and fulfil customer demand on a timely basis with the lowest cost.
- Logistics and Fulfilment: Assists clients with performance improvement related to the planning and execution of the flow of goods, intermediate stocking and processing locations, to the point of consumption to address customer requirements. Service offerings include logistics strategy, network design, global trade effectiveness, cost to serve analytics, warehouse management, transportation management, reverse logistics, and outsourcing.
- Manufacturing and Operations: Devising manufacturing strategy, network design, contract manufacturing management, operational excellence, maintenance and cost optimization. For non-manufacturing companies Operations focuses on the client’s Front and Back Office functions; Operations transformation typically uses Lean and Six Sigma performance improvement techniques in O&G, P&U, FSO, and Government. For manufacturing companies Operations covers After-Sales service supply chain including Service and Repair management, spares inventory planning and optimization, and field engineer’s performance improvement.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead large scale engagements and consistently deliver quality supply chain management services.
- Monitor progress, manage risks and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Manage clients’ expectations and stay abreast of trends relevant to the client’s business.
- Effectively lead team members and provide coaching.
- Generate business opportunities to grow portfolio and improve profitability.
- Develop and maintain client relationships, as well as maintaining relationship with team members across EY to serve client needs.
- Lead thought leadership, staying abreast of new developments in Advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelors degree and approximately 8 years related work experience; OR Masters degree and approximately 7 years related work experience.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience at Manager level in a Consulting environment is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of supply chain services and be able to deliver this knowledge in an Advisory capacity.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Flair for Business Development and Sales
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.