Aldelia Group – Our client, an indigenous Automobile company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Associate
- Data Associate will support strategic planning and strategy development for initiatives, and to provide consultative assistance on other projects that aim to improve the overall impact.
- The Data Associate role offers the rare opportunity to work closely with multiple functions and teams across the organisation and to drive real impact and offers strong opportunities for professional growth.
- Developing strategic plans and assessing company performance
- Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with overall strategy
- Construct forecasts and analytical models
- Monitor and analyse industry trends and market changes
- Conducting research and data analysis to inform business decisions Develop plans to materialize strategy
- Research competition to identify threats and opportunities
- Assess the company’s operational and strategic performance
- Manage assigned projects end to end
- Understanding of market research and data analysis
- Knowledge of business operations and procedures
- Can think creatively
- Excellent communication skills
- Can do attitude and can work with little supervision
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft office (excel, PowerPoint, word).
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail
Application Deadline 27th September, 2019.