Sabroso Food Company Limited – We are a beverage manufacturing company, in 2017 we changed our sourcing strategy from importation of 100% of our “fruit” raw materials to 100% localization by 2020.
Sabroso Food Company Limited is Recruiting
Job Title: Operations Manager | Manufacturing
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- As the Operations Manager your primary focus will be to contribute to and implement the commercial & operational objectives of company.
- This position also has the primary responsibility to achieve profitable production growth whilst providing technical support to systems/processes and business improvement to ensure the achievement of our strategic goals.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing leadership to the sales force to promote a high performance and customer-centric culture to ultimately achieve prescribed sales targets
- Responsible for developing a self-aware safety culture. Therefore, ensuring a high level of safety ownership and activities within the operations groups
- Contribute to the business planning and monitor results and policies of competitive organisation in preparing future plans and strategy.
- Ensure that all programmed activities operate consistently and ethically within the mission and values of the organisation
- Ensure adequate manufacturing processes and production schedules exist to meet market demands / requirements and to ensure maximum utilisation of plant & operational personnel whilst contributing to implement programs and recommendations to enhance
- Prepare and submit monthly & annual operational budgets for approval, manage effectively within this budget and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered
The Successful Applicant
- You must be a highly motivated and driven professional with at least 7 to 10 years recent experience as a Manager in a food and beverage manufacturing environment.
Additionally, you should possess:
- A successful track record of leading a small/medium manufacturing business in an industrial environment
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of employees and customers and a hands on approach toward team facilitation and conflict resolution
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management capability
- A tertiary education, preferably in management
- Excellent communication & presentation skills. Computer literacy a must
- Exposure to a number of different food & beverage manufacturing environments with different processes and products
- Proven financial, commercial, sales and resource leadership skills
- A genuine passion for continuous improvement, developing people and driving a high performance and collaborative culture
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th October, 2019.