Enroyale Global Services Limited – Our client, a privately-owned leading Grocery store in Abuja that deals with fast moving consumer goods with nationwide delivery. The management has many years’ experience in the field of importing and distributing. The company’s core business is supplying grocery items for general household use. They have a highly professional sales, marketing, warehousing and distribution operation. They are continuously sourcing products which will be very beneficial to every individual and Nigeria at large.
Enroyale Global Services Limited Is Recruiting To Fill The Position below:
The Job : Social Media Manager/Sales Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Incorporates current research and best practices in decision making.
- Supports and advances the Mission, Vision and Beliefs of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees all the company’s social media accounts management such as Instagram handle, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn;
- Enlightens the audience and promote brand-focused messages by developing engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts;
- Manage, track, and grow the company’s presence on all social media platforms;
- Write well-crafted copy that achieves company’s objectives;
- Communicate regularly with followers.
- Ensure sync between what is available in the warehouse and online.
- Manage returns of merchandise and work with the sales representatives’ team to provide excellent customer service.
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers and provide customers feedback to the Store Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO is an advantage;
- B.Sc in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations is an advantage;
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist;
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills;
- Good market knowledge.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Have passion and drive for sales management.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2019.
How To Apply