TVC Communications is one of Nigeria’s leading broadcast companies operating market-leading channels including TVC, TVC News Channel, Max 102.3 Lagos, Adaba FM Ondo and TVC Digital. We are now expanding our business through an aggressive programme of investment to help build audience share and drive cross-platform advertising revenue.
TVC Communications is recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Online Video Editor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Collaborate with staff to brainstorm content topics
- Edit video content to suite different online platforms using appropriate software
- Improve content by adding music, sound, film or artwork
- Ensure all published content meets quality standards
- Monitor and report on web presence and traffic
- Keep track of developments in digital technology
- Proven work experience as a digital editor
- Digital editing skills with an exceptional portfolio of published work
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects or Final Cut Pro)
Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should their CV and portfolio to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.