Buffer Media is a mobile marketing & VAS enabler that connect top brands with millions of people in Africa, locating them via mobile interactions. We enable monetization of mobile content (games, app, videos, music, CRBT) in Nigeria, and help mobile subscribers locate amazing products, services & apps via mobile advertising
Buffer Media Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: B2B Sales & Accounts Executive
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- We are seeking a B2B sales and accounts executive to work in our sales unit and will be responsible for managing all aspects of our VAS product life-cycle.
- He/she will be responsible for achieving annual revenue forecasts and product performance targets by developing and managing our VAS portfolio; including mobile messaging, content distribution, payment authorization and operations, pricing, business intelligence, copywriting and vendor relationship management.
- You will also be responsible for pursuing sales opportunities through traditional channels and utilizing new technology and communication software to reach new prospects.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree or HND in relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 Years of B2B/B2C product sales experience in a digital or related role.
- Analytical and multitasking skills, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to deliver business plans to help in business development.
- Must be able to lead in a fast-paced and competitive industry
- Demonstrable track record of high performance in a sales environment
- Strong customer focus and high level of customer service ethics.
- Experience with Product Marketing, Business Intelligence, payment processors and gateways regulations, licenses and compliance etc. is strongly desired.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Have a hunter mentality, ready to aggressively drive sales with both existing and new clients
- Have demonstrated sales and marketing capabilities emphasizing consultative, solutions-based networking and sales
- You will be primarily accountable for creating sales plans that capitalizes on market/industry opportunity and aggressively hunt new business clients in your territory to drive results and grow your wallet.
- Present, promote and sell VAS products/services including mobile messaging suites, digital contents, etc. using solid arguments to prospective business customers.
- Manage product lifecycle.
- Have an updated knowledge on competitor initiatives in the VAS area and of best of practice relevant to industry and regulatory benchmarks.
- Prepare product related forecasts and follow-up on the product performance.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential prospects to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to business leads through cold calling.
- Client Relationship Management & strengthening business in the existing accounts.
- Managing licenses, and relationships with regulators, content partners, payment processors, and gateway providers.
- Will be accountable for monthly volume & value targets.
Deadline: 15th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online