3Line commenced business in 2007 with the primary aim of using technology to make financial services easily available to the financially excluded. We believe this is a basic human right, and 3Line is our platform for achieving this purpose. We focus on four key areas: Electronic Banking, Issuer Processing, Agency Banking and Identity Management, all driven by our Card Scheme.
3Line Card is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance and Quality Assurance Analyst
- Responsible for upholding the standards, quality, procedures and policies of the company through constant monitoring and auditing to ensure conformity at all times.
- A key member the company’s Standard operating procedure (SOP) Committee actively enforcing the company’s policies and procedures in alignment with the overall ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Maintains and promotes company and regulatory standards
- Conducts activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable requirements
- Liaises with external parties on compliance inquiries
- Audits and reviews quality data according to existing documents and procedures
- Manages the planning and conducts of internal and external audits
- Retains controlled documentation
- Serves as a member of the company’s SOP Committee
- Contributes to the overall development and ongoing assessment of the company’s Quality Management System (QMS).
- Contributes to the vetting of vendors and systems related to Quality and Compliance.
- Documents all processes into workflow documents and escalates the need for any new SOPs
- Collaborates cross-functionally for annual rollout of company policies and procedures
- Develops, prepares and presents key company KPIs and data/metrics (as required by functional area) for ongoing and proactive process improvement and sustainability
- Attends inter and cross-departmental meetings working collaboratively across all departments
- Able to take on and lead tactical projects in support of improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of related experience (gaining exposure to complex tasks within the job function)
- Extremely high-level of attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and IT systems and ability to adopt new systems quickly
- High level of adaptability for continuously evolving needs and enthusiasm for continuous and proactive process improvement
- Ability to balance a high volume of work and to adjust priorities according to business needs
- This individual’s professionalism, follow-through, attention to detail, and good judgment will be the foundation for creating the high quality internal and external customer experience that expects to represent.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, proactive, efficient, flexible, and computer literate.
Job Title: Operations Support Officer
Level: Entry level
Description of Job Duties
- Engage in Cardholder (customer) record creation and Card Delivery process on CMS
- Provide administrative support for the card operations
- Maintain and Monitor Cards/Pos Terminals Stock in vault
- Perform support for cards mailer printing and mailing service
- Provide effective training & technical support to merchants on POS operations
- Engage in Operations support, receiving complaints from customers and providing effective resolution in a timely manner.
- Provide support to our payment gateway from connected systems within a chain which come together to provide a service to ensure that processed transactions on all systems maintain the same information hence guarantying transaction integrity.
- Investigate and analyze card transactions failure experienced by customers on ATM, POS ,VAS and proffer solution
- Provide support for transaction settlement and reconciliation
Experience Requirements and Skills (in details)
- Excellent use of Ms office Applications such as CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft word
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, Logical, Analytical, Integrity, Organized, Accurate and pays attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure, grappling with multiple tasks
- Knowledge and ability to analyze the design and application of software on one or more platforms and provide recommendation for addressing errors and to promote system enhancement.
- Ability to convey factual information clearly and accurately
- Customer service oriented and Self-Motivated
Deadline: 11th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.