Jhaki is a platform that connects shippers with carriers. With unmatched capabilities we reinventing freight transportation in Nigeria and sub-Saharan Africa with real-time tracking of cargo, transparent pricing and access to a rich pool of verified carriers.
Jhaki is recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Fleet Officer
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Complying with the Federal and State Ministry of Transport laws and regulations on all trips.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles
N30,000 plus commission
Deadline: 30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as subjet of the email.