Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Architect-BSS
Req ID: 291269
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, and troubleshooting end-to-end technical solutions for the customers.
- In this role, you will also be accountable for proactively supporting customer solutions, and leading customer support teams to resolve complex problems at customer network.
- Education: B.Sc in Engineering or Computer Science or relevant experience
- Minimum years of experience: 5 years of working as a support engineer
- Domain experience: area of expertise Business support systems, charging, EMM and ECM/EOC
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer or Software Developer or support engineer
- Understanding and driving end-to-end technical troubleshooting in customer network
- Analyze customer technology, lead in problems isolation.
- Work with support teams on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and root cause analysis, and perform customer presentations
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation, and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
What’s in it for you?
- With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change.
- We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online