Oriflame is a beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries. Its wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products is marketed through approximately 3 million independent Oriflame Consultants, generating annual sales of around €1.3 billion. Respect for people and nature underlies Oriflame’s operating principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies. Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is a Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation. Oriflame is a Swiss company group listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange.
Oriflame Cosmetics are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Supervisor
Reports to: Accounts Manager
Employment Type: Full time
Preferred Starting Date: ASAP
- Oriflame is now looking for an Accounts Supervisor to further strengthen our Oriflame Nigeria team
- Accounts Supervisor provides support to the Finance Manager and Accounts Manager in matters related to reporting, payments, booking, etc.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in accounting, controlling, audit or tax advisors minimum 3 years
- University Degree, preferable in Accounting or Economic Sciences or similar (Master’s is preferred)
- The ability to think analytically and draw synthetic conclusions.
- Broad knowledge of tax law
- Broad knowledge of accounting
- IFRS knowledge is preferred
- Experience of handling banks.
- Bank Reconciliations / Monitoring of all bank transactions (in conjunction with IBM)
- Providing invoices and local reports to IBM on a weekly basis
- Organize twice weekly payment runs in conjunction with IBM
- Local filing of all required documentation
- Provision of all reports for auditors
- Liaison with auditors during audits daily
- Review journal entries
- Bonus reconciliation and payment
- End of month accruals
- Filing of tax reports monthly
- Daily cooperation with IBM
- Preparation and verification of documents
- First line of answer for audit questions.
What we offer
- Working at Oriflame means working in a global company defined by a dynamic culture, meaningful work and professional growth; this is what we offer our employees
- As an employer we demand a lot of our people, but we also empower them to live up to their challenges, to have an entrepreneurial spirit and to deliver on our brand promise
- And, importantly, we recognize their efforts and reward their achievements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please apply as soon as possible via the link below and attach your CV in English. We screen the applications continuously.