Medexia Limited is a Nigerian Company whose Memorandum and Article of Association permits the Company, inter-alia, to transact “medical expenses administration, healthcare delivery, medical cost curtailment” and other such allied matters.
We are accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme as a registered Health Maintenance Organization with registration number HMO/44.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Healthcare Administrator
- We are looking for a responsible Healthcare Administrator to coordinate our medical services.
- For this role, you should understand healthcare regulations and be able to handle medical information discretely.
- Your duties include budgeting, ordering medical supplies and maintaining employee records.
- Our ideal candidate has previous experience as a Healthcare Administrator and is able to complete administrative tasks accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Monitor budgets and prepare reports
- Maintain medical and staff records
- Keep records of expenses and suggest ways to minimize costs
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and patients
- Liaise with medical staff to identify efficiencies in the facility’s operations
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations
- Track medical and office supplies stock
- Update patient health records, including admissions and insurance data
- Create work schedules for staff members
- Proven working experience as a Healthcare Administrator, Medical Office Manager or relevant role
- Familiarity with databases and spreadsheets (especially MS Excel)
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
- B.Sc degree in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration, with a qualification in healthcare
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and medical law
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Experience with administrative and accounting procedures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th April, 2020.