A leading company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR / Admin Officer
Job Location: Nigeria
The responsibilities shall include but are not limited to the following;
- Participate in all HR functions; Recruitment, Performance management, Learning & Development, Employee relations, Compensation Management etc.
- Develop policies and procedures that deal with HR/Admin issues. Drive the promotion of organizational culture that supports the organization’s vision and high productivity.
- Responsible for managing and improving performance management system.
- Generate reports from time to time on various HR/ Admin activities/ innovation.
- Conduct manpower planning, career development and talent management for the organization.
Educational Qualification and Experience Required
- B.Sc / HND in Human Resource Management / Business Administration or any other related social sciences discipline.
- Minimum of three years cognate experience in a similar capacity from reputable organization(s).
- Relevant professional certification (CIPM, NIM etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Practical know-how of complex organizational development, planning and organizing.
- In-depth understanding of HR practices and the HR Service Delivery model.
- Ability to take initiatives and work effectively under pressure and in a changing
- environment, flexibility and dealing with ambiguity.
- Data collection, management and analytic skills an added advantage.
- In addition, the ideal candidate must be hardworking, target driven w good communication skills (written and oral).
- Report writing and working with agreed targets.
- Age, not more than 35 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the position being applied for