AJP Energy Enterprise deals in the sale of all forms of renewable energy components and software in the areas of residential energy systems, commercial & industrial energy systems, technical support & Installation for use in creating and storing renewable energies. Our products applied in Solar and Wind Hybrid Street light, Yachting, Remote villas, Farms, Hospitals, Construction sites, Schools, Portable Mobile Tents and supporting stands and more. Our entire Product has ISO and CE certifications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- AJP Energy Enterprise is growing and adding to our Business to the Business sales team! This is a very opportunity to advance your career and increase your earnings while increasing awareness of the benefits of going solar.
- The Account Executive – Business to Business Sales guides business owners toward our renewable energy products
- For this role, we are looking for confident, initiative-taking sales and marketing professionals to join our team.
As an Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new business, prospecting and fostering relationships
- Managing assigned territory effectively
- Educating business owners on the benefits of switching to renewable energy
- Guiding customers through the enrollment process
- Scheduling follow-up appointments for presenting renewable energy products
Since this is a customer-facing role, the Account Executive will need to have the following skills / work history:
- Industrial B2B sales experience preferred
- Confident, assertive, and quick-thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills at building enduring customer relationships, strategic selling, diligence, and organization.
What can you expect to gain by working for AJP Energy Enterprise?
- Competitive pay – base salary, uncapped commission, residual income, and bonuses
- Sponsored training, and continuous mentoring and career-development coaching
- Consistent schedule – financially support yourself and your lifestyle
- Opportunity to gain experience and advance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.