Pivota Foods Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Administrative Executive
Job Description / Responsibilities
- To ensure that fresh ingredients and supplies are available when daily production starts in the early morning hours.
- To establish a professional brand, consistent image and stellar reputations for the Company with the customers.
- He is responsible for solving any sort of complaints that may arise in the course of business operations.
- Maintain schedules and deadlines.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Allocate responsibilities to new employees and create office space for them.
- Ensures smooth and adequate flow of information within the organization to facilitate other business operations.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in Budget preparation.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials paying full attention to budgetary constraints.
- Oversee facilities management, maintenance activities and trade persons.
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning, etc.).
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers on behalf of the Company.
- Recruitment of workers into suited vacant positions.
- Handles welfare of employees in an organization.
- Organize training for both new and old employees
- Conducts induction and on-boarding for newly employed workers; preparing job descriptions for them as well as enlightening them on the work processes and ethics of the Company.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Director/Chief Executive Officer.
- Ensure discipline of workers through surcharges, queries and fines.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Reminding the Director/Chief Executive Officer of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondences.
- Managing databases and filing systems for proper recording, documentation and safe keeping of files and records.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems to make work easier.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients for smooth operation of processes and sterling service delivery.
- Collating and filing expenses incurred in the operation of business.
- B.Sc or HND certificate in any Management or Social Sciences discipline with a minimum of 2.2 or Lower credit.
- Applicant must be computer literate and have the ability to multi-task.
- Applicant must possess good communication and negotiation skills.
- Applicant must possess outstanding organizational skills and must be able to work efficiently under pressure
- Applicant must be able to work with minimum or no supervision
- Applicant must possess atleast 2 years experience in relevant field.
Job Title: Accountant
- Financial Data Management- Maintains a proper record of the financial transactions as it relates to the Bakery.
- Offer the Right Financial Advice-Creates a database which can help in future business planning. She offers vital advice on matters like revenue and expenditure trends. Helps in taking important decisions like hiring outsourcing services, taking loans etc. Any discrepancies and irregularities related to finances can be dealt with.
- Helpful in Tax preparation and Filing.
- Dealing with suppliers and Outside Parties.
- Timely preparation of payroll and pay-slips; and ensuring that proper bank accounts are credited and debited.
- Reconciliation of Cashbook account with Bank statement.
- Setting Accounting goals and objectives.
- Risk Evaluation and Opportunities Analysis
- Ensures that there is consistency in procedures and policies across the accounting department and that these policies are appropriately set for the achievement of the company is overall goals and objectives.
- Train cashiers on the use of ERPNext accounting system, excel and any other applicable accounting software.
- Liaise with the Administrative department on preparation of weekly/month budgets.
- Prepare monthly reports of the CompanyТs financial statements as well as the profit information for the month.
- Handles depreciation of assets and offers advice during purchase of new assets.
- Monitors debtors and creditors balances to ensure prompt payment and proper documentation.
- Balance total cashier’s account for the day and send daily update to Director.
- Authorize and append payment voucher.
- Interact with Bank account officers as it relates to the Bakery.
- Oversee store and dispatch unit.
- Applicant must possess a B.Sc certificate in Accounting, Economics or Finance with a minimum of 2nd class upper degree
- Possessing ICAN, ACCA, CISA,CIMA certificate is an added advantage which would be considered.
- Applicant must possess analytical skills and be very comfortable with numbers
- Applicant should be skilled in data analytics
- Applicant must be computer literate and must be able to use accounting software like Sage, ErpNext.
- Applicant must possess at least 3 years experience as an accountant in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company.
READ MORE: Current Ongoing Vacancies at AXA Mansard Insurance Plc
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the heading “: Application for the Position of Admin Assistant” or “: Application for the Position of an Accountant”.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2020.