Nigeria is Africa’s most populous country and the 7th most populous country in the world with over 175 million people. Nigeria has continued to grow, urbanize, and modernize and it is projected that at its current growth rate, it will reach a population of about 450 million people by 2050 and will be the 3rd most populous country in the world.
Medical Sales Representative
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience4 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Reporting To: Area Manager
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies, supermarkets, convenient stores and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Achieve monthly sales target and cash collection.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve sales target and merchandise as per organization’s guidelines and standards.
- Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the sales/distribution, medical detailing objectives, build capacity of the providers, identify and report training needs of providers accordingly.
- Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
Qualifications / Experience
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology / Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
READ MORE: Ongoing Job Recruitment at Rovedana