Sabroso is dedicated to being a leader in the provision of high quality products to the regional and continental food and beverage sector.
We aim to become one of Africa’s leading food and beverage producing companies providing the highest level quality products, at affordable prices whilst offering a stable, cohesive and efficient work environment for our colleagues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Field Sales Representative – (Bottled Water)
Job Location: Lagos
Reports to: Sales Team Lead
- We are looking to recruit a Field Sales Representative for our bottled water product.
- As a Field Sales Representative, you will look after your own geographical sales territory, building relationships with local retailers, and making sure that our products are a core part of their success
- You’ll take responsibility for managing volume, distribution, fixture visibility, and promotional execution activity.
- You’ll be working independently for much of the time, so you’ll need to be self-motivated with the ability to manage your own time effectively
- We’ll give you a company vehicle along with all the marketing, sales tools and support you’ll need. You will bring the sales skills, enthusiasm and in-depth local knowledge.
- Full ownership on Journey Planning Territory
- Balance Period Priorities & Full Year Objectives across full territory – including Volume, Distribution, Fixture Visibility, Promotional Execution & Secondary Displays
- Daily collection of stocks from Warehouse, with full responsibility for Purchase & Sales Financial Tracking
- Build relationships at store level to deliver the business strategic agendas of the Sales Operations
Experience & Behaviors:
- Selling skills essential
- Planning and prioritizing – including time management
- Communication and Rapport building skills
- Experience of working to work to targets
- Exhibits a “can-do” attitude and a willingness to take on significant challenges
- Demonstrates perseverance and resilience in the pursuit of goals
- Demonstrates a sense of passion, enjoyment and pride about their work
- Displays responsible and ethical behavior towards customers, suppliers and others in the organization
- Independent and Pro-active individual who can work alone with minimal supervision
- Minimum of an OND qualification.
- At least 2 years Field Sales Experience with Bottled Water products mandatory
- Knowledge of the FMCG market required.
- 60% Commission
- 40% Fixed Benefit.
READ MORE: Ongoing Logistics Job at INTERSOS Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail.