Envivo Communications Limited is a Network Service Provider building a State of the art Content Delivery Network, that facilitates the delivery of Internet based content; Voice, Video, Text, Messaging, Application etc., more efficiently across Africa, stating with Nigeria. To hasten the monetization of our core CDN infrastructure, Envivo will be hosting our owned apps, providing Education, Fintech, Healthcare and Entertainment Solutions anywhere, anytime and on any device. With most of our apps to be zero-rated (Free) Data to the users.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Network Engineer Intern
Job Location: Lagos
Slots: 30 Openings
- We are recruiting 30 Interns into our Innovation Hub to train to be trained as Network Engineers, Sales Engineer and Project Managers
- The ideal candidates will first and foremost being trained in the Cisco Certification Curriculum up to the CCIE level and they will thereafter be responsible for maintaining and intermittently improving our current network configuration and infrastructure including our clients network as well
- They will design new and revamped network infrastructure with the goal of maximizing network performance
- They will also provide troubleshooting and configuration support by using their acquired strong technical skills in Linux and Windows environments and IP networking.
- Maintain, implement, and troubleshoot networks
- Design and support our network systems and infrastructure
- Configure and operate routers and switches
- Monitor network performance and make recommendations based on performance analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related area
- 1-2 years’ of experience with network administration in a Linux or Windows environment
- Knowledge of IP networking fundamentals
- Completion of NYSC.