TTC commenced operation in 2003 as TTC organization and was later, in 2007, registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as TTC Mobile Limited. We are in the business of manpower development for the telecom industry, via delivery of practical telecom training. We have over 10 years corporate experience in training delivery.
Cloud Support Specialist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
The ideal candidate will be experienced at interfacing with online trainees on a technical level and passionate about innovative automated solutions that add business value for customers.
They epitomize strategic thinking and provide leadership by organizing and leading infrastructure project deployments for our trainees and internal strategic initiatives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing advanced engineering, design, development, configuration, installation, administration, maintenance, and upgrades of infrastructure components within cloud environments.
- Designing and building automated solutions for the deployment, monitoring, and maintenance of cloud-based infrastructures.
- Troubleshooting and advising on advanced infrastructure problems for client escalations and internal operations.
- Contributing to the development and productization of custom value-added cloud services that differentiate the company as a thought leader in the industry.
- Collaborating with customers to develop operational runbooks and defining alerting thresholds to meet the business needs.
- Performing as a trusted adviser to internal and external clients.
- Leading build teams in the implementation of greenfield cloud environments and infrastructure migrations to cloud platform.
- Leading in the development and training of Cloud Engineering students.
- Staying informed of new developments and trends and making recommendations to management on desirable additions and developments.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of in a technical or service organization, performing in hands-on cloud work.
- A BS degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent on-the-job experience.
- Certifications in AWS Solution Architecture.
- Experience with scripting and automation (i.e. PowerShell, Azure DevOps, Azure Functions, Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience with Cloud (including storage and networking constructs, NSGs, WAFs, VPN gateways, etc.) and other Information Technologies and the ability to apply that
- knowledge to work with a variety of solution configurations.
- Experience with migration of workloads from on premises to cloud infrastructures.
- Desire to work with clients to identify business needs and map those needs to cloud solutions.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt learning into successful implementation.
- Must be able to work within an ITIL framework, change management, and regulated environments.
- Must be comfortable being on a 24×7 on-call rotation.
- Deliver high standards of customer service for external and internal clients.
- Ability to understand, map controls, and implement InfoSec and compliance frameworks.
Salary: N150,000 to N250,000/month depending on performance
READ MORE: Open Job Vacancy at Paelon Memorial Hospital
Method Of Application
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, then visit https://ttcmobileworld.com/ to study and understand our business, as you
cannot add value to our business if you do not understand what we do.
Afterwards, send a detailed proposal to email@example.com on your SMART plan to convert your skills and experiences to value for our company. This proposal (Do NOT send your
CV at this time) is your selling document and is worth spending quality time on
If we find your plan impressive, you will be invited to discuss the implementation. It’s only at that time that we may take look at your CV for requisite experience to back your claims.