Ebitec Resources is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Clerical Assistant
Job Location: Delta
- Reads and routes incoming mail.
- Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
- Answers and screens manager’s telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
- Coordinates manager’s schedule and makes appointments.
- Greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person.
- Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- 2 years experience in an admin/clerical position preferably in the logistics industry
- Ability to understand and follow written instructions
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Must be computer literate
- Must be flexible with quickly changing work functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Good in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
N50,000 – N75,000 / month.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Clerical Assistant” as the subject of the mail.