Miranda Ubong – Our client, an International Secondary School recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility & Works Officer
- We are looking for a well versed Engineering & Technical candidate who will lead the School’s Facility & Works operations.
- The candidate will also liaise with contractors externally, to oversee ongoing projects internally and externally for the school and its affiliated institutions.
The ideal candidate must possess
- At least 3 years of job experience in facility/works management, maintenance or construction supervision.
- A diploma / degree in Facility Management, Engineering, Building Technology or any related field.
- Well-versed in technical operations and facility management/maintenance best practices.
- Any relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
All qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.