Mentapp Solutions Limited is an IT and Mobile Application Development, Web/WAP Services, Internet and Digital Advertising and LBS Management and technological solution provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to lead and oversee the work of employees in our company. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
- The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases, information technology, social media, web development management, web hosting management etc.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- HND, BSc / BA in Computer Science, Business Management or relevant field
- Proven minimum of 3 years’ experience as business manager, administrator or relevant role.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.