Skin101 Clinics Limited – We are a medical service provider located in the heart of Abuja. Our focus is on diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions in all ages, improving physical appearance while emphasizing preventive medicine and the overall health and wellness of patients through the anti-aging and wellness medical services we provide. We offer a wide range of treatments, products and services for skin of color while offering every patient a very individualized and customized plan to help them not only fulfil their goals of healthy, flawless skin and looks but helping them maintain good internal health as well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are evolving from a Dermatology & Cosmetic Medical Facility to a full Dermatology, Cosmetic Medical & Surgical Facility hence the need to expand our team.
- The purpose of accounting is to accumulate and report on financial information about the performance, financial position, and cash flow of a business.
- This information is then used to reach decisions about how to manage the business, invest in it, or lend money to it. An accountant performs financial functions related to the collection, accuracy, recording, analysis and presentation of a business and the company’s financial operations.
- He/she will be responsible for financial data collection, entry and report generation and will also be an adviser/ financial interpreter, who may present the Skin101’s financial data to people within and outside of the business.
- The accountant will also deal with third parties, such as vendors, auditors, customers and financial institutions.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Preparation of Skin101’s Budget and Cashflow Projections.
- Implement processes and procedures to safeguard the Clinic’s resources and financial integrity.
- Preparing profit and loss statements, monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Improving systems and procedures and initiating corrective actions.
- Maintaining highly organized and updated files.
- Working collaboratively with other teams to achieve shared goals
- Responsible for generating monthly procurement reports, identify and investigate unusual items and report accordingly.
- Ensuring all internal and external reporting requirements are sufficiently met, including preparation of monthly and quarterly accounts and variance reports.
- Liaising with tax authorities, filing of VAT returns, PAYE, NHF and pension remittance.
- Reviewing of monthly general ledger reconciliation, preparation of bank reconciliation statement, preparation of staff payroll and inventory management.
- Processing payments to vendors and service companies.
- Identifying internal control weaknesses, non-compliance to SOPs and making recommendations to mitigate all identified weaknesses.
- Maintenance and update of Fixed Asset Register
- Develop and manage financial systems/policies; Analyzing the revenue and expenditure of the business.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage;
- Demonstrated experience with coordinating, analysing and reporting financial performance, financial forecasting, and budget variance analysis.
- Demonstrated experience managing operations, including managing people and performance.
- Must be a registered member of an accounting professional body (ICAN/ACCA).
- A minimum of 5 (five) years of progressively responsible experience in overseeing financial operations and management of large-scale, complex development activities.
Skills and Competencies:
- The successful candidate will be a person of integrity with excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, and organisational skills; a thorough understanding of financial guidelines and rules, international accounting standards and Nigerian tax and fiscal policies.
- Cross-functional team player.
- Results-oriented and attention to detail.
- Proven experience in managing expenditures within budget.
- High level of computer literacy (proficiency in MS Excel would be added advantage)
- Ability to deal appropriately with sensitive issues and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
- World Bank recruitment for a Graduate Team Assistant
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their resume, Cover Letter and a recent coloured passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.