Roche – At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity, and diversity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Schedule: Full time
Job type: Regular
- We are looking for an engaging leader to join our Nigerian team as Business Insights & Finance Lead (Finance Head), to guide our finance department team and participate to the affiliate strategy.
The role reports directly into the CM and is part of the leadership team. Here are the following scope and expectations:
- Partner with the local CM to drive the affiliate strategy towards the affiliate’s ambition and objectives
- Closely work with the local management team to fuel the affiliate transformation journey and be a role model for the new ways of working
- Inspire and coach the local Finance team to enable their transformation journey and support them in delivering smooth ongoing finance operations
- Drive projects to simplify processes and adapt to new technologies with the aim of being more agile and free up time to drive patient impact
- Be an active member of the regional finance Network and successfully leverage other networks to create an impact through learning & sharing
- Act as the official Finance representative within Roche and for local statutory requirements
- Partner with the business and act as a catalyst to explore new avenues to key projects by providing business and finance advice
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit by providing relevant insights based on a robust understanding of the local business context
- Network and collaborate within the affiliate as well as the wider Roche networks to co- create innovative solutions and play a role in elevating the local healthcare eco-system
- You are passionate about the impact on patients you can have, you are playful with the uncertainty the dynamics of the country served will bring whilst you will stay your course towards the long term vision? You are a self-starter and energized by new learning opportunities the cultural and market environment will provide you? Then you are the individual we look for.
In order to set you up for success you require the following qualifications:
- You have a bachelor’s degree (economics, legal and /or MBA preferred) or higher
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to align various stakeholders
- Ability to learn fast and turn learnings into meaningful projects
- Passionate about the new ways of working; relevant experience or qualification is a plus
- Ability to coach and lead a team through influence and visionary leadership.
- 5+ years of relevant working experience (pharma preferred)
- Business and financial acumen with the ability to connect the dots in an entrepreneurial way
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to turn data into insights
YOU MAY WANT TO APPLY FOR:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply